Planning & Engineering
For more information, contact us at 908.359.5501 or email us at email@example.com.
American Water’s American Water Enterprises Group (AWE) works with commercial and industrial clients to design, build and operate decentralized water and wastewater facilities. Decentralized treatment facilities provide service to developments where connection to a central water utility is not feasible and allow for efficient water recycling and reuse.
Our work with clients on decentralized water and wastewater systems begins with planning and engineering. Partnering with leading engineering and design firms in the development and construction of state-of-the-art facilities, we provide expertise in process, mechanical, electrical, structural and civil design for clients.
Our planning and engineering services include:
- Project oversight – We supervise facility planning and engineering from start to finish.
- Feasibility and analysis studies – We conduct research to determine a development’s most efficient water and wastewater service options.
- Site evaluation – We determine optimum locations for facilities.
- Permitting – We secure the permits necessary to build facilities.
- Plant and process design – We provide custom solutions and innovative uses of technology.