Ventura Rebate and Conservation
2439 W. Hillcrest Drive | Newbury Park | Hours: 8:30 am-4:00 pm |
Phone 1-805-498-1266, ext. 2809
Using the watering schedule below, customers may run their irrigation systems THREE DAYS PER WEEK.
Monday, Thursday and Saturday
Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
No watering on Wednesday
Watering is limited to three days a week
• To avoid evaporation, please water outdoors before 9:00 a.m. or after 5:00 p.m.
• Watering is limited to a total of 15 minutes per station per allowed day
• Low-flow irrigation systems (Including drip irrigation and micro spray) that emits less than two gallons per hour are exempt from day of week and time limitations.
Click the link buttons below for more information.
Remember the rebates are district specific and only available to California American Water customers.
We’re here to help
FREE Water Wise Surveys are available. California American Water provides free water use consultations for our residential and non-residential customers. For residential customers, a conservation specialist will visit your home, identify ways to help you save water, and even provide free low flow fixtures for your kitchen and bathroom. For non-residential customers, a conservation specialist will calculate an individualized water budget and provide water saving recommendations.
Please call your Conservation Specialist at (805) 498-1266, ext. 2809 to schedule your in home survey.
Statewide Water-Use Restrictions
• No watering lawns or landscapes with potable water for 48 hours following or during rainfall
• No using water to wash hardscapes such as sidewalks or driveways
• No irrigation runoff or overspray onto streets, sidewalks or driveways
• No washing a vehicle without a positive shut-off nozzle at the end of the hose
• No using fountains or decorative water features that DO NOT recirculate water
• All leaks must be fixed within 72 hours
• No watering of ornamental grass on public medians
• Restaurants and other food service establishments can only serve water to customers upon request
• Hotels and motels must provide guests with the option of choosing not
to have towels or linens laundered daily and prominently display notice
of this option