Treament Plant Tours
Note: Facility tours are suspended until further notice due to construction at our Lexington facilities.
Facility Tour rules & regulations
- Appropriate dress is mandatory for all tours, closed-toed walking shoes and appropriate dress for expected weather. Due to safety concerns, visitors with inappropriate dress will not be permitted to tour the facility.
- No one under 9 years of age is allowed to tour the facility.
- Tours shall be limited to groups of no more than 30 people. Smaller tour groups and/or multiple tours may be necessary if the facility or tour route will not accommodate 30 people. Multiple Kentucky American Water tour guides shall be provided for larger tour groups.
- No large bags or backpacks are allowed inside Kentucky American Water facilities.
- All adults, on the day of the tour, must provide a valid government issued photo identification e.g. (state driver's license, passport) upon arrival and sign in.
- Adult visitors not having a valid government-issued photo identification are not permitted to tour the facility.
Click here to complete additional form to list all tour participants