Treatment Plant Tours
Note: Facility tours are currently suspended until further notice at our Fayette County water treatment plants due to construction activities. Our water treatment plant in Owen County, however, is still available for tours as schedules permit.
Treatment Plant Tour Rules
- Appropriate dress is mandatory for all tours, including closed-toed walking shoes. For the safety of all guests, visitors with inappropriate dress will not be permitted to tour the facility.
- For the safety of our guests, no one under 9 years of age is permitted to tour our treatment plants.
- Tours will be limited to groups of no more than 30 people. Smaller tour groups and/or multiple tours may be necessary if the facility or tour route will not accommodate 30 people. Multiple Kentucky American Water tour guides will be provided for larger tour groups.
- No large bags or backpacks are allowed inside Kentucky American Water facilities.
- All adults, on the day of the tour, must provide a valid government-issued photo identification e.g. (state driver's license, passport) upon arrival and sign in.
- Adult visitors not having a valid government-issued photo identification are not permitted to tour the facility.
Click here to complete additional form to list all tour participants