The boil water advisory has been lifted, and customers are advised to flush their household pipes prior to using the water by following these guidelines:
- Run all cold water faucets in your home for at least five minutes at one time with the highest water flow possible to prevent splashing or flooding of the drains
- Flush automatic ice makers, make three batches of ice and discard; Clean and sanitize ice bin
- Run water softeners through a regeneration cycle. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines specified in the owner’s manual
- Change refrigerator filter cartridge
- Run water coolers with direct water connections for five minutes at the highest flow rate possible
- Drain and refill hot water heaters set below 113°F.
- For home water filter systems, change filter cartridges. Some units need disinfecting. Follow the directions in the unit’s owner’s manual.
- Commercial customers should flush adequately to turn over the water in their plumbing systems, including flushing their automatic ice makers and drinking water fountains.
These recommendations are based on Centers for Disease Control guidelines. We appreciate our customers' patience and cooperation during this event.
: 12/4/2018Start Time
: 6 AMEnd Time
: 11:59 pmExpires
: 12/11/2018Contact Name
: Customer ServiceContact Phone