In the first quarter of 2019 American Water Works Service Company, Inc. (AW), and it’s Regulated States will transition to Coupa. Once implemented, suppliers will be able to conduct even more business electronically and perform the following activities:
- Coupa Hosted Catalogs: Through the Portal , you can review and manage AW specific catalogs and submit pictures of your products to create an “Amazon like” shopping experience for American Water employees to buy the goods and services needed to keep our operations running smoothly.
- Supplier Enabled Punch-out Catalogs: Using cXML to create a direct link between AW and the supplier's e-commerce website. Employees will be able to quickly connect to your business and search a wide catalog of your products.
- Submit an eRFx: Using the platform you will be able to review bid requirements, download bid documents and submit bid responses all in one location.
- Contract Management: Within the system, you can review terms and conditions, track changes, share revisions with your team, submit updates, and sign contracts streamlining the contracting process.
It is important to note suppliers currently on Taulia will continue to utilize Taulia to:
- Review purchase orders
- Submit invoices
- Select payment term discounting options
- Track payments
- Manage your company information
Current Supplier Survey
If you already do business with AW, please take a minute to complete this survey and let us know about your eProcurement enablement capabilities. This survey will identify possible catalog, punch-out, and web form opportunities with your company. Supplier Enablement Survey.
If you have any questions regarding myPurchasing, or COUPA contact our supplier implementation team at email@example.com.
INVOICING & PAYMENT ENABLEMENT
Market Based Business Operations
For all Purchase Orders issued by American Water Enterprises ("AWE") comprising of the following Divisions: Home Owner Services, Military Services, Contract Services, there will be no change. Continue to send your invoices to PO Box 5630, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regulated Business Operations
For all Purchase Orders issued by American Water Works Service Company, Inc. and affiliated companies, we encourage suppliers to utilize Taulia for invoicing and payment transactions.
If you qualify and are interested in becoming a Taulia enabled supplier please contact us at email@example.com
The following link provides access to video content to assist you in successful onboarding and use of the Taulia platform https://vimeopro.com/taulia/american-water.
This video playlist includes:
- Video: Why Should I Use The American Water Supplier Portal?
- Video: Purchase Order Details
- Video: Creating An Invoice (PO and Non-PO)
- Video: How to Get Paid Early
- Video: Use Cask Planner to Request Bulk Early Payments
- Video: Get Paid Early Automatically
- Video: Invoice Status & Details
- Video: Payment Remittance Details
- Video: Managing Your Supplier Information
- Video: Managing Your Portal Users
- Video: Managing Your Email Notifications
Additional information on the Taulia system:
To inquire on payment status invoicing or other payment concerns, emails can be directed to Accounts Payable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not currently a supplier? Visit our Partners & Suppliers page for details on becoming a new supplier