TREATMENT PLANT TOURS
Treatment Plant Tour Rules
- Appropriate dress is mandatory for all tours, including closed-toed walking shoes. For the safety of all guests, visitors with inappropriate dress will not be permitted to tour the facility.
- For the safety of our guests, no one under 9 years of age is permitted to tour our treatment plants.
- Tours will be limited to groups of no more than 20 people. Smaller tour groups and/or multiple tours may be necessary if the facility or tour route will not accommodate 20 people.
- No large bags or backpacks are allowed inside Kentucky American Water facilities.
- All adults, on the day of the tour, must provide a valid, government-issued photo identification (state driver's license, passport) upon arrival and sign in.
- Adult visitors not having a valid government-issued photo identification are not permitted to tour the facility.
Send water treatment plant tour inquiries and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once tour is approved, complete the tour participant form for all participants and email to email@example.com.