Pennsylvania American Water views Supplier Diversity as a valuable component to our company and the communities in which we live and serve. Supplier Diversity is a business imperative that provides a competitive advantage in all aspects of our business operations and aligns with our overall Inclusion, Diversity & Equity strategy. We strive to maintain a diverse list of companies to supply us with essential products and, including smaller companies and those run by women, veterans, and minorities.
While we offer a wide array of opportunities to support our business, Pennsylvania American Water is specifically seeking diverse vendors in the following categories:
- General Contractors
- Water and Sewer Line Construction
- Site Excavation
- Building Construction
- Tank Rehab/Painting/Construction
- Engineering Services
- Residual Removal/Hauling
- Contract Requirements
- Financial Stability
- Continuous Improvement
- Proven Track Record & References
- Insurance & Bonding Requirements
- Established Business/Federal Taxpayer ID
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and E-commerce Orders
- Third Party Certification for MWDVBE Suppliers
- Third Party Certification of Safety History & Records
HOW CAN I BECOME A VENDOR?
To explore opportunities for providing products or services to Pennsylvania American Water, please send a request by clicking here, and a buyer will contact you to discuss the possibility of working together. *
*Pennsylvania American Water reserves the right to select suppliers who participate in its procurements process and cannot and will not promise to transact business with any supplier.